FAQS - PLAN YOUR VISIT
NEW COVID-19 MANDATE
To attend an event at YouTube Theater, guests 12 and older must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the event. Present your photo ID with either your vaccination card or negative COVID-19 test result.
- All YouTube Theater guests 12 and older must show acceptable proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the show start time prior to entry. Guests under the age of 12 do not need to provide a negative COVID-19 test to enter.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times, except while actively eating or drinking.
Vaccination Proof - The following are acceptable as proof of full vaccination status (you are fully vaccinated two weeks after your last required dose of the vaccine):
- Physical vaccination card (which includes the name of the person vaccinated, type of COVID-19 vaccine provided and date of last dose administered)
- Digital copy of your vaccination card
- Photograph of your physical vaccination card as a separate document or stored on a phone or electronic device
- Documentation of your full vaccination from a healthcare provider
Test Results Proof - The following requirements apply to negative COVID-19 test results:
- Test results must be from a test conducted within 72 hours before the event start time, and must show your name, type of test performed, and negative test result date.
- PCR or antigen tests must be conducted by a licensed test provider or laboratory.
- Acceptable proof of test results must be one of the following:
- A printed document from the test provider or laboratory
- An email or text message displayed on a phone from the test provider or laboratory
- NO over-the-counter or at-home tests will be accepted for entry
WARNING: the falsification or use of vaccination or COVID-19 test records is a crime, and may be punishable under Title 18 United States Code, Section 1017, and other applicable laws.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- We strongly recommend using the digital wallet app or your phone to store the ticket before arriving at YouTube Theater.
- ParkWhiz Digital Parking Pass on your mobile device.
Yes, your ticket can be transferred in the Ticketmaster app or on Ticketmaster.com.
No, all tickets for events at YouTube Theater are mobile-only.
No, all ticket sales are final.
For your convenience:
Box Office by Ticketmaster at Entry 7 at SoFi Stadium is open during non-event days on Wednesday through Friday from 11 am to 4 pm for all event ticket sales.
You will need your ticket barcode, available in the Ticketmaster app or through Ticketmaster.com. We strongly recommend using the digital wallet app or your phone to store the ticket before arriving at YouTube Theater.
YouTube Theater and Hollywood Park are dedicated to providing the highest quality of accessible and inclusive services for all guests. We welcome every guest of all abilities to utilize our services. Please see an overview of our services below:
- Wheelchair Escorting Service
- Priority Elevator Access
- Accessible Seating
- Sensory Room
- Sensory Toolkits
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Alternate Format Materials
Yes! Children under the age of 2 do not need a ticket if they will be seated on the lap of their parent or guardian. For the safety of all guests, strollers are not permitted.
We offer a quiet space for parents or guardians with children and a Mother’s Room for breastfeeding moms. Please check in at our Guest Services desk located on the Plaza level for access to the rooms.
No outside food and beverages are allowed, except one 20 oz. factory sealed bottle per person.
Yes, one 20 oz factory sealed bottle per person is permitted. We also allow empty refillable bottles that can be filled at the Hydration Stations.
Yes drinks and snacks will be available to purchase at the East and West bars on the Orchestra, Plaza and Balcony levels.
- Utilize public transportation, rideshare services or carpool to conserve greenhouse gas emissions.
- Dispose of plastic and aluminum beverage containers in the recycling bins located throughout YouTube Theater and Hollywood Park.
Hydration stations can be found at the following locations:
- Orchestra Level: In hallway for Boxes B4-B6, Across from family restrooms in hallway for Boxes B1-B3. Restroom hallway in the club
- Plaza Level: Across from men’s restrooms
- Balcony Level: Near hallway to Sections 305/306, In front of men’s restrooms near the East Elevator
In an effort to provide a more secure and safe environment for all YouTube Theater and Hollywood Park guests and staff, the following clear bag policy will be in effect for all events at YouTube Theater. All backpacks and bags that do not comply with the following are prohibited:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 12 inches x 6 inches x 12 inches.
- Small clutch bags approximately the size of a hand (4”x6”), with or without a handle or strap.
YouTube Theater has multiple Parking Zones throughout the site. A Zone Parking map that can be viewed here. Depending on the event YouTube Theater may open all parking zones or certain parking zones specific to that event. For specific arrival information please refer to the navigational instructions included on your pre-purchased parking pass and any applicable event communications. For the most up-to-date navigation, YouTube Theater recommends utilizing Waze for event day navigation.
Please click here for an overall parking zone map. Please be advised that during YouTube Theater events, parking will be located within the Purple and Pink Zone.
Pre-paid parking for events will vary on an event by event basis. Please note, event day pay-upon-entry parking rates will be higher at the parking gates. YouTube Theater parking does not accept cash payments for parking fees.
Please click here: https://www.parkwhiz.com/performance-venue-at-hollywood-park-parking/
Yes, you will be guaranteed a parking space within the parking zone.
No, you cannot reserve a parking space, but you are guaranteed a space within the parking zone where you purchased parking.
- After purchase, you should receive an email from “firstname.lastname@example.org” with your parking pass and other applicable information.
- Your parking pass is assigned to the designated Parking Zone for your event.
- A zone parking pass allows you admittance into a parking lot within the parking zone.
- Read all information within your parking pass for the most up-to-date rules and regulations for parking at YouTube Theater and Hollywood Park.
- Please have parking passes displayed on your mobile device and ready to be shown upon arrival at YouTube Theater and Hollywood Park parking zone/lot entry.
- Upon entry into the parking gates, parking staff will scan the parking pass barcode to confirm validity of the parking pass.
- If you shared your parking pass with a friend or acquaintance, the first parking pass scanned will be allowed entry into the parking lots; any other duplicate pass will be turned away.
- It is imperative that you follow navigational information for the parking zone you have been assigned, as parking passes have specific gate assignments. For example, a green zone parking pass cannot access the orange zone parking gate.
Parking Zones will typically open between 2 to 4 hours prior to the event. Please refer to your event parking pass for the event specific parking hours.
All parking lots within YouTube Theater will close one hour after the end of the event.
- All parking zones have ADA parking stalls within each parking lot available on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Vehicles parked in ADA parking stalls must follow all regulations as specified within the California Vehicle Code. Vehicles parking in an ADA parking stall must display a valid ADA Placard and must possess a valid parking pass.
- Vehicles not abiding by the posted regulations are subject to tow at the owner's expense.
- If you have questions about ADA accommodations before you arrive, please email email@example.com or on event days you can text HWPK to 69050 and a YouTube Theater Guest Experience representative will respond to your message.
- For ADA Drop off and Pick Up, please use the Orange Parking Zone entry and follow staff directions.
No, additionally there is no event parking permitted in any residential neighborhoods through the City of Inglewood.
YouTube Theater recommends arriving with ample time prior to event start time. Please check the page for your event on youtubetheater.com for gate opening times for your event.
YouTube Theater and Hollywood Park are dedicated to providing a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience at YouTube Theater, as well as the adjacent outdoor plazas and parking lots. This Code of Conduct is designed to ensure all guests can enjoy themselves free from distraction or interruption. All visitors are strongly encouraged to respect others and practice proper courtesy and etiquette by adhering to the following guidelines:
- Respect each other as well as YouTube Theater and Hollywood Park Team Members
- Refrain from unruly, disruptive, or illegal behavior. Verbally or physically harassing opposing fans is strictly prohibited
- YouTube Theater and Hollywood Park are family-friendly destinations. The use of foul or abusive language or obscene gestures is strongly discouraged and could lead to ejection
- Appropriate clothing, free of obscene or political messages, must be worn at all times. The YouTube Theater and Hollywood Park management team have the discretion to deny entry or remove any guests who are in violation
- Refrain from interfering with the progress of the game or event, including throwing objects or liquids.
- No fan is allowed onto the stage. Violators of this policy are subject to arrest.
- Consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner
- YouTube Theater and Hollywood Park are a drug-free and smoke-free environment. The use of drugs (including marijuana), other illegal substances and/or smoking (including vaporizers, e-cigarettes and smokeless tobacco) is strictly prohibited at YouTube Theater and on Hollywood Park ground
- Follow instruction of law enforcement, as well as YouTube Theater and Hollywood Park Team Members, at all times
- Only access areas with proper tickets, passes and/or credentials. All guests are expected to present appropriate tickets, passes or credentials when requested by any law enforcement or YouTube Theater and Hollywood Park Team Member.
Failure to adhere to these guidelines and/or this Code of Conduct could result in ejection without refund, loss of ticket privileges for future games/events, and/or possible arrest and prosecution. Guests are encouraged to report any issues or concerns during an event to the nearest YouTube Theater or Hollywood Park Team Member, or text HPWK to 69050.
- Each guest should be ready to display their ticket to YouTube Theater and Hollywood Park Team Members to verify their seat locations
- Guests needing further assistance or directions should ask the nearest YouTube Theater and Hollywood Park Team Member
The following items are not permitted to be carried into YouTube Theater:
- Airhorns, Amplified Music, Bullhorns, Loudspeakers, or other artificial noise makers
- Animals (except ADA Service Animals)
- Backpacks or Bags larger than 12 inches x 6 inches x 12 inches or that do not comply with the Clear Bag Policy
- Balls of any type
- Signs of any type, size, or shape. All forms of signs are prohibited.
- Bicycles (may be parked at approved bike valet)
- Brooms, Sticks, Rods
- Costume Masks
- Drones, Remote Controlled Unmanned Aerial Vehicles or other similar motorized vehicles/devices
- Drugs (including marijuana) or other illegal substances/paraphernalia
- Fireworks or Other Incendiary Devices
- Frisbees, Footballs or other throwable Sports Equipment
- Glass Containers of any type
- Hard or Soft Sided Coolers
- Knives of any type
- Lawn Chairs, Stools, or Rigid Framed Seating Devices (except wheelchairs or as approved by the YouTube Theater and Hollywood Park Management Team)
- Laser Pointers
- Motorcycle & Bicycle Helmets (may be checked in at designated bag valet locations prior to entry)
- Noise-Making Devices
- Obscene, offensive, and political clothing
- Outside Alcohol or Other Beverages (except factory sealed water 20 oz. or less, soft-sided milk containers or medically required liquids in a sealed container)
- Skateboards, Scooters, Razors, Hoverboards, or any wheeled footwear
- Smokeless/Chewing Tobacco, vaporizers, e-cigarettes or other related devices
- Tents (unless approved by the YouTube Theater and Hollywood Park Management Team)
- Umbrellas (unless approved by the YouTube Theater and Hollywood Park Management Team); may not block guest views or stadium signage)
- Video recording devices; Tripods, monopods, selfie sticks; Camera Lenses greater than 6 inches in length
- Weapons of Any Other Type (Tasers, Nunchaku, Pepper Spray, Mace, Expandable Batons, etc.)
*Guests are encouraged to leave prohibited items at home or in their car. All guests are subject to search prior to, during and after the event. If permitted by Hollywood Park Management to bring any of the foregoing prohibited items, guests must bring evidence of such written permission from Hollywood Park Management prior to bringing such items to YouTube Theater. Any guest intentionally possessing a prohibited item at YouTube Theater without written evidence of Hollywood Park Management consent could result in denial of entry and/or ejection without refund, loss of ticket privileges for future events, and/or possible arrest and prosecution. YouTube Theater reserves the right to adjust these guest policies at its sole discretion without any prior notice. For everyone’s safety, YouTube Theater uses video surveillance cameras throughout the property that are monitored on a 24-hour basis. By entering and remaining on the property, you are consenting to your activities being recorded and monitored using video and audio recording systems placed in various locations throughout the property.